1 5lb bag of chicken wings
9 tablespoons Worcester sauce
1 lemon, halved
8 tablespoons seasoning salt
2 teaspoons olive oil
1 bottle Texas Pete buffalo sauce or Texas Pete hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 360-375 F. Add 6 tablespoons of Worcester sauce to chicken, season with seasoning salt and add olive oil. Rub mixture into chicken well.
- On a flat pan, place chicken giving each piece enough room to lay flat. Bake in oven for 30minutes or until chicken is at its desired texture.
- In a pot, pour buffalo or hot sauce along with remaining Worcester sauce and lemon. Allow to simmer on low for 8 minutes or until sauce is hot.
- Remove chicken from oven and place into sauce (soak time is optional). Mix sauce onto wings and serve.
- * The longer wings soak in sauce, the spicier they become.
**Frying wings and adding blue cheese is what makes this meal more fattening.